Tuesday 20 August 2013

Etsy Feature: Villavera

Exotic prints, colourful prints, abstract prints or mesmerizing ones....whatever you need..It's all here. Today Silvio gives us the scoop of behind the scenes excitement and work that goes into it all. 
Do check out her shop


- What is your favourite part of designing such beautiful prints?
  
S: my favourite part is create something from zero and keep going

- Have you always wanted to do that?

S: Yes I always wanted it. and did it.

- Which is your personal favourite design?

S: my personal favourite design are the geometric set



- How does your normal working day looks like?

S: My normal day looks like someone working as graphic/web designer... :)

- What is your most memorable moment, when opening a shop on Etsy?

S: open the store was amazing as well the first sale!

 All images belong to Villavera

1 comment:

  1. Wow, these are beautiful! I love the chevron blue one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comment made my day :)