Tuesday, 26 February 2013
Saturday, 23 February 2013
Thursday, 21 February 2013
Hey everyone!! Its almost been a week here and its so amazing!
Such a beautiful place with loads and loads of snow. Its taking me a while to adjust to that =P
I went to Berlin over the weekend, interesting place....but I couldnt take much pictures...my hands were freezing :(.....But here is a blick of my window view :)
How was your weekend??
Monday, 18 February 2013
So here I present you the beautiful gown, which arrived through the mail.
The gown is from millybridal.com. They have a wide range of gowns and dresses, custom made in any colour imaginable. I love the range they offer, and the pricing is just perfect. One can't ask for a better deal!!
The top is made from delicate lace, followed with beautifully draped chiffon with a long trial.
love the flow of the gown...
Saturday, 16 February 2013
Thursday, 14 February 2013
Wednesday, 13 February 2013
Monday, 11 February 2013
Friday, 8 February 2013
Thursday, 7 February 2013
I have gone a little overboard with the clutches. Here is a tutorial to make your very own Embellished clutch.
What you will need..
- a velvet pouch clutch ( handmade)
- Rhinestone chain
- couple of stones
- crystal beads
Monday, 4 February 2013
This week I am completely smitten by this pair of heels. Chiffon straps with beautiful rhinestone studded brooch.
I love how versatile this pair, it looks super cute with dresses and classy with skinny jeans.
And here is my favourite pic, which captures my love for heel and perfumes, both!
What are you crushing on these days??
Friday, 1 February 2013
Since the valentine days are coming closer, everyone is busy coming up with beautiful and creative DIYs,
So here are a few idea, which are simple yet will be the best present for your valentine.
- Make a scrapbook of your amazing adventures, and present it along a beautiful note.
- Have a photoshoot with your fav outfits, and share the gorgeous pictures with your loved one.
- Have a romantic dinner ( even if its just pizza) as long as there are candles and roses, that too counts as a dinner date :)
- Make a personalized gift box of all his favourite stuff ( its much more fun, when you make a box full of goodies for your girlfriends)
Share your lovely ideas!! would love to know :)