I love the idea of fresh flower crown, in beautiful wavy hair, but that's not always possible...so the next best option DIY flower crown!!
But today its a lil scaled version Flower comb, which is just as pretty!!
What you need
- flowers ( fabric or anyother kind you like)
- leaves ( I used fabric ones)
- glue ( I used glue gun) but fabric glue will work just as good
- Arrange the way you wana glue your leaves and flowers
- Glue the leaves first, (I tried the comb after that, to see if it fits fine)
- Stick the rest of the elements and Voila!! (yes, its that easy!)