Wednesday 13 November 2013

All Hail Heston!

google
Hey everyone! If you follow Masterchef Australia, then you must be just as excited this week as I am as it is Heston week. 

Honestly I didn't know much about him either before this Monday, when he walked into the Masterchef kitchen,but then I remembered that I had seen an episode before with him in it, couple seasons back...and I remembered the moment.....I was just awestruck

The moment he walked in, everyone was gasping, squealing...everyone was so super excited. Heston had this aura, following behind him every step of the way.
I am not much of a cook, but I sure would love to get better at it. Anyway that is not the reason of this post, its the fact about how inspiring the man is. 

His cooking, his philosophy, his reputation. He is self taught and to add to it, he is just remarkable at what he does. The more you read about him, the more you watch him....it just fills you with inspiration and awe. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comment made my day :)