I love presenting jewellery around my place. Its a nice way to add a touch of bling, or just keep your beloved pieces very handy.
What you will need
- a glass dish
- fevicol ( or any glue)
- glue and gloss ( any varnish would do too)
- a brush
- Cover the whole dish with glue.
- Cover your work area with newspaper ( it would be less messy that way!) and sprinkle glitter over the dish. Once its dry you can cover any areas that were left out.
- Let the dish dry completely.
- Once its dry, cover it with varnish. ( or in my case glue and gloss)
And you are all set!!