Friday 11 April 2014

A fun filled Week

I practically spent the week, playing dress-up for all the birthday lunches and dinners :) It was so much fun. Managed to squeeze in some dresses and jewellery wok as well. (pics coming up) Overall it was a great sweetness filled week, which is going to be taken over by super hectic coming up one. Loads of work to catch up with.

(love the lindt pralinen)
 (present time)

Ended the week on a sweet note....baking with mum...
(fresh batch of yummy muffins)


Have a great Weekend :D

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous glittery nails. I also like glitter a lot. Those muffins are asking to be eaten, I'd love some right now! But Sicily is too far!

    www.saucysiciliana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comment made my day :)