This has been a long overdue post. Been planning to put it since forever.
I initially made this display board for my room, but it was very handy and also a fun element at the exhibition as well.
What you need
- Wood piece
- Side panels of wood
- Nobs and handles
- nails, hammer, fevicol...
For a simpler version, you can take the wood piece and get it framed and then add on the nobs and handle. I made this board from scratch.
- Was trying out different paint patches for side paneling. Used enamel paint with mettalic dust.
- Finally decided on this! If you are painting your own side panels. Give it a good time to dry.
- Attached the panels with fevicol and nails.
- Add all the knobs and handles. Be careful with the drilling machine. You can also get the holes done by a professional. I also added a single coat of clear varnish.
- Ta daaaa...