Monday 20 January 2014

Etsy Feature: ViceandVelvet

Bar soaps, body mousse, bathing whips, body polish....who doesn't love listening to these words? 
....Because it means, a long day of pampering ahead!!
 
ViceandVelvet is a beautiful store with a gorgeous bath and body collection.

well, you are going to love this!! 
(most adorable valentine packaging!)

Let's hear from Mei about, how she keeps the cuteness coming!

- What is your favourite part of creating beautiful bath products?
 
K: The "creating" part - i.e. making the actual products in my kitchen as I get to work with so many wonderful ingredients. I also love getting messages or reviews from customers saying that they love the consistency, scent or functionality of the product they purchased - this is what I work hard for
 
- Have you always wanted to do that?
 
K:  No, it was my hobby that has now become my full time job. Before this I was studying physiology and public health in university.
 

- Which is your personal favourite of them?
 
K: It is difficult to choose a favourite product - probably the Body Mousse as customers have described the formulation to me as "perfect" and it took the longest time to get right.
 
 (tempting!!!)
 
- How does your normal working day looks like?
 
K: I don't have a "normal day" - it depends on how many orders I have to pack or which products I'm running low on. I work 7 days, all day, but it is usually intermittent work as I can watch TV or even nap during the day, if need to, and then resume working until I go to bed. I'm free to create my own work schedule because I am my own boss.
 
- What is your most memorable moment, when opening a shop on Etsy?  
 
K: When I was chosen as an Etsy Featured Seller - it felt really nice to be recognized by Etsy and to receive so many lovely comments from other Etsy members. 
 
 
All images belong to Viceandvelvet
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comment made my day :)