I have been loving all the statement accessories this season, and decided to make one of my own.
Here is how you do it!
What you will need-
- a clutch ( old or cheap one)
- a varnish spray or fixative.
- Cover your work area with newspapers as working with glitter gets really messy. Cover all the sides of the clutch with glitter and let dry.
- For the tricky areas, like the stitched lines, use something like the back end of a brush, to put glue.
- Once its complete, spray the varnish or fixative on the clutch.
- For a little extra fun, I added coloured tassels to the clutch.
Hope you enjoyed!!