Friday 18 January 2013

REVIEW : Inglot slim gel lipstick

Here is the newest addition to the lipcolour family.

Inglot has beautiful shades in slim gel lipsticks. 
I picked my first one from the range. 

I love the packaging. 

-The lipsticks are very moisturizing 
- They are pigmented as well.
- Can stay on for about 6 hours ( thts the longest I have worn it till now)
- Beautiful texture ( glides on well, doesn't settle in lines)

I dont own a single brown lipstick yet, but this one breaks the rule.


 The shade is beautiful light brown ( #49)
For me its my perfect nude.

You can also build up the shade in few strokes. 

Its a winner for me 
Will be trying out more shades as well.

Overall rating : 4.5/5

Price: 680




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comment made my day :)