Monday 10 September 2012

What's to come....

toppics.homenet.org
I m soon going to present my new jewellery designs, and more sparkly stuff coming to Rosabellebyvasu. Loads of sparkles, pearls, beads and statement pieces....I will be adding my most treasured findings too, uniques styles, vintage designs....
wanelo.com
There will be everything for a girl to jazz up her white tee, to a bride who is looking for simplicity...
google.com  
southernpiphi.tumblr.com
 Hope you will be there to check it out
Sneak- peek coming soon!!!


How did you spend your weekend??

7 comments:

  1. looking forward to see it too!:) kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The very first one is stunning ! love it!

    wanna follow each other ?

    Kisses

    Hannah

    Elegantesque Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are gorgeous, cant wait to see your pieces!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmmm...sounds like you've been busy! Can't wait to see your collection! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i love sparkles beads and pearls ;)
    kiss,mary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comment made my day :)